Trauma Smart® Station
The Trauma Smart® Station combines video awareness training with the equipment and supplies needed to manage trauma.When a serious trauma or mass casualty incident occurs make sure you have the training and the supplies to save lives.
The Video Component
- Primary Patient Assessment
- Secondary Head-to-Toe Patient Assessment
- Stop the Bleeding – Apply Direct Pressure
- Treating Shock
- Apply a tourniquet
- Apply a hemostatic dressing
- Treat Burns
- Treat a Gun Shot Wound (GSW)
- Spinal Injuries
- Fractures, strains and sprains
- Securely store emergency supplies in an accessible location using this cabinet
- Made of 20-gauge, cold-roll steel, with electro-static powder coat finish (Stainless Steel and Aluminum available)
- See-through door attached using a heavy-duty hinge and opened with a chrome-plated handle
- “Trauma Station” printed on top
- Wall-mounted (recessed or fully recessed available)
- Labels also included in package
- Optional key-activated, 9V battery-operated red strobe light and 85db to 120db door alarm, louder than other units
- Dimensions: 17.38″W x 17.38″H x 7.11”D
- Customize the AED cabinet with stickers, labels, branding etc.
OrderingOrders are completed online, check the website to become a distributor.
For more information on the cabinet we refer you to our supplier JL Industries product page.
AED Manufacturer / Model
- Defibtech Lifeline
- Defibtech VIEW
- Philips Onsite
- Physio-Control CR Plus
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P
- Zoll AED